We are looking for a talented Programme Manager to join Isla as an early member of the Delivery team. Your role is dynamic and will be varied as you focus both on delivering existing projects to ensure that customers are realising the benefits that they expect to see as well as initiating and leading new projects. We expect that parts of this will be a steep learning curve as you will become an expert in all aspects of the product and will take an active role in steering the direction of the product to solve pressing problems for our partners.
Isla has been scaling quickly within the NHS and there is significant potential for further adoption, these organisations are large and highly complex and as such our delivery processes must be flexible and supportive.
The ideal candidate for this role will be ambitious and motivated, able to build great relationships across many parts of an organisation and analytical in your approach to ensure that great technology is supported with great delivery.
Who We Are
Isla is building the visual component to the healthcare record. We provide clinicians with the platform they need to receive, review and store images and videos directly from patients. This provides valuable clinical context for decision-making whilst delivering convenient care for patients, empowering clinical teams to deliver responsive care with fewer appointments. The Isla platform is intuitive, endlessly scalable, and approved by NHS Digital as a cloud storage solution.
We are a small, growing team dedicated to improving healthcare. We are ambitious, customer focused, and driven by the impact we are having in healthcare. We’re also a very early stage and well funded startup, which brings a level of uncertainty, but also brings agility and growth opportunities unlike anywhere else.
As we build the Delivery team you will be working closely with all aspects of the business, from Sales right through to Product and Engineering. As the business is at an early stage you will be reporting directly to our Delivery Lead to ensure you’re developing professionally, are happy and motivated as well as being exposed to the wider business & health context that we are working in. The people around you will be high performing and will expect a lot from you.
Over the next 12 months you will:
- Take responsibility for multiple NHS implementation projects
- Streamline our delivery processes to ensure they are repeatable and as efficient as possible
- Be laser focused on delivering and measuring the impact of implementing the Isla platform and how this transforms services
- Work with potential clients to understand their needs and whether we are well positioned to meet them
- Work with the product team to constantly develop and strengthen the platform
- Input actively into company strategy and steer key decisions
- Proactively build your network within healthcare
- Run product demos and map out next steps with prospects
- Enthusiasm, passion, energy and the desire to make positive change
- Proven work experience as a Programme or Project Manager or similar
- Track record of high performance
- Evidence of an analytical approach
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
🏡 Work from home or at our office in Camden 🏢
🕜 Flexible working times
🏖️ 25 days annual leave (on top of bank holidays)
🎂 Take your birthday off
🎄 Take Christmas Eve off too
🎉 Enhanced parental leave
🍜 Treat your friends or family to a meal each quarter (up to £75)
🏃🏽♀️ A monthly wellbeing allowance (£50 per month to spend on gym membership or wellbeing activities)
🎳 Quarterly team socials and a meal out
📚 A learning day every other month and we’ll buy you a book or course each time
📈 Equity options available
💗 Delivering social impact through improved patient healthcare
💡 Working at a well funded and rapidly growing start up, solving a global problem in a new way
🎇A whole lot of fun on an exciting journey
Based on experience and track record