We are looking for a talented Programme Manager to join Isla as an early member of the Delivery team. Your role is dynamic and will be varied as you focus both on delivering existing projects to ensure that customers are realising the benefits that they expect to see as well as initiating and leading new projects. We expect that parts of this will be a steep learning curve as you will become an expert in all aspects of the product and will take an active role in steering the direction of the product to solve pressing problems for our partners.
Isla has been scaling quickly within the NHS and there is significant potential for further adoption, these organisations are large and highly complex and as such our delivery processes must be flexible and supportive.
The ideal candidate for this role will be ambitious and motivated, able to build great relationships across many parts of an organisation and analytical in your approach to ensure that great technology is supported with great delivery.
Who We Are
We are a small, growing team dedicated to improving healthcare. We are ambitious and driven by delivering tangible impact for our customers and the patients they ultimately care for. We’re an early stage, revenue driven startup, which brings growth opportunities for the early team unlike anywhere else.
As we build the Delivery team you will be working closely with all aspects of the business, from Sales right through to Product and Engineering. As the business is at an early stage you will be reporting directly to our Head of Engineering to ensure you’re developing professionally, are happy and motivated as well as being exposed to the wider business & health context that we are working in. The people around you will be high performing and will expect a lot from you.
Over the next 12 months you will:
- Take responsibility for multiple NHS implementation projects
- Streamline our delivery processes to ensure they are repeatable and as efficient as possible
- Be laser focused on delivering and measuring the impact of implementing the Isla platform and how this transforms services
- Work with potential clients to understand their needs and whether we are well positioned to meet them
- Work with the product team to constantly develop and strengthen the platform
- Input actively into company strategy and steer key decisions
- Proactively build your network within healthcare
- Run product demos and map out next steps with prospects
- Enthusiasm, passion, energy and the desire to make positive change
- Proven work experience as a Programme or Project Manager or similar
- Track record of high performance
- Evidence of an analytical approach
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Flexible working location and timings
- Equity options available
- Working at a well funded and rapidly growing start up, solving a global problem in a new way
- Deliver social impact through improved patient healthcare
- Weekly drinks
- Monthly team meals out
- A whole lot of fun on an exciting journey
Based on experience and track record