We are looking for an ambitious and motivated Sales Development Representative to join Isla as an early member of the Sales team. Your role will be to generate leads and assist with the sales process across all stages of the pipeline. You will need to have the analytical skills to find potential clients, the ability and confidence to build strong relationships, and a desire to generate business through an advisory selling approach by helping people discover the benefits of the Isla platform.
Isla has been scaling quickly within the NHS and there is significant potential for further adoption, these organisations are large and highly complex and as such our sales processes must be flexible and supportive. The sales journey can often be long-lasting, therefore a degree of patience and sensitivity is required. Being able to establish meaningful connections with clients is more important to us than quick wins.
Who We Are
We are a small, growing team dedicated to improving healthcare. We are ambitious and driven by delivering tangible impact for our customers and the patients they ultimately care for. We’re an early stage, revenue driven startup, which brings growth opportunities for the early team unlike anywhere else.
As we begin to build the Sales team you will be working closely with Isla’s Technical Programme Managers who are supporting the project management and delivery of the Isla platform within a client’s organisation. You will be reporting directly to our Sales Development Manager to ensure you’re developing professionally, are happy and motivated as well as being exposed to the wider business & health context that we are working in. The people around you will be high performing and will expect a lot from you.
Over the next 12 months you will:
- Explore new market opportunities and identify best practices to refine the company’s lead generation processes
- Contact prospects via email and follow up by phone when required
- Work with potential clients to understand their needs and whether we are well positioned to meet them
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage business development leads in managing potential client relationships
- Proactively build your network within healthcare
- Keep up to date with new developments within the NHS and adapt your strategy accordingly
- Run product demos and map out next steps with prospects
- Enthusiasm, passion, energy and the desire to make positive change
- Proven work experience within a sales role
- Track record of high performance
- Evidence of an analytical approach
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Flexible working location and timings
- Equity options available
- Working at a well funded and rapidly growing start up, solving a global problem in a new way
- Deliver social impact through improved patient healthcare
- Weekly drinks
- Monthly team meals out
- A whole lot of fun on an exciting journey