We are looking for a talented Business Development Lead to join Isla as an early member of the Sales team. Your role will be to own the sales process across all stages of the pipeline. You will need to have the skills to build a robust process for helping people to discover Isla right through to the detailed scoping of a customer’s needs.
Isla has been scaling quickly within the NHS and there is significant potential for further adoption, these organisations are large and highly complex and as such our sales processes must be flexible and supportive.
The ideal candidate for this role will be ambitious and motivated, able to build great relationships across many parts of an organisation and analytical in your approach to ensure that the solutions being put in place are the right ones.
Who We Are
We are a small, growing team dedicated to improving healthcare. We are ambitious and driven by delivering tangible impact for our customers and the patients they ultimately care for. We’re an early stage, revenue driven startup, which brings growth opportunities for the early team unlike anywhere else.
As we begin to build the Sales team you will be working closely with Isla’s Technical Programme Managers who are supporting the project management and delivery of the Isla platform within a client’s organisation. As the business is at an early stage you will be reporting directly to one of the cofounders to ensure you’re developing professionally, are happy and motivated as well as being exposed to the wider business & health context that we are working in. The people around you will be high performing and will expect a lot from you.
Over the next 12 months you will:
- Establish a repeatable process for generating leads into the business
- Contact prospects via phone and emails
- Work with potential clients to understand their needs and whether we are well positioned to meet them
- Work with the product team to constantly develop and strengthen the platform
- Input actively into company strategy and steer key decisions
- Explore new market opportunities
- Proactively build your network within healthcare
- Run product demos and map out next steps with prospects
- Enthusiasm, passion, energy and the desire to make positive change
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar
- Track record of high performance
- Evidence of an analytical approach
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Flexible working location and timings
- Equity options available
- Working at a well funded and rapidly growing start up, solving a global problem in a new way
- Deliver social impact through improved patient healthcare
- Weekly drinks
- Monthly team meals out
- A whole lot of fun on an exciting journey